Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Are we on??

Oh my goodness, I think this is the neatest thing ever. What a great way to stay in touch with people and to find old friends. I hope to hear from people as I share our life. Right now the light in our lives is Owen. Owen was born July 26, 2005; very hard to believe he is already four months. He makes Grady and I laugh and smile everyday. We have a whole new love for eachother; Owen makes our hearts feel like bursting. I still can't believe I am a mom. A mom. Mind blowing.
I will post some photos for everyone.
Too cool.

3 Comments:

Blogger patricia, grady & owen said...

Today I am trying to figure out how to dowload pictures to our homepage. I've enlisted the help of Vicki, so hopefully I hear back soon. I just love showing off photos of Owen! what mom doesn't?
Today has been good, but I think Owen is missing his daddy. Grady is in Kamloops until Friday attending area meetings. Then once he gets home on Friday I am off to Vancouver to help Julia with some wedding stuff. This will be the first time I am away from Owen, so it may be hard. But Owen sure loves his dad and they always have such fun so I really have nothing to worry about. Right? Hee hee.

2:09 PM  
Blogger patricia, grady & owen said...

what have i done now?

2:10 PM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Hey! You did it. I am so excited for you. I've sent you an email, if you need more help...call me:) And...Julia's getting married? Wow, I am so out of the loop. Can't wait to see your pictures!!

3:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home