Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, December 18, 2005

my baby...not so baby anymore


Hi everyone,
I really don't have much to say but I really love this blog thing so I must contribute something. What I have noticed over the last few days is that my baby really isn't so 'baby' anymore. Owen will be five months on boxing day, time has really flown by. We have been busy not only with the baby, but with adjusting to life in our new town. Owen was born on a Tuesday and we moved to Lillooet on Sunday! In the midst of meeting new people, learning the town and unpacking (which we're STILL doing), Owen has just gone along his merry way and grown up! How dare he!! He is so big and squirmy now. He only likes to be held facing outward and really likes to 'play' with toys. He lives for his jolly jumper and even seems to enjoy alone time in his crib. The days of cuddling and falling asleep in my arms are fading. Now when we cuddle he giggles and burries his head in my neck, kicks his little feet. I love all this too, I am just realizing that the real 'baby' in him is slipping away. I now know why women have more than one baby! The need for a 'baby' is so strong. And let me tell you, I never thought I would have a second after giving birth to the first 10 lb 2 ozer! I guess all you women were right that told me the memories of the pain will fade and I will want another baby, because Owen makes us so happy! This picture is of Owen sleeping in my arms last night. I made Grady grab the camera asap to snap away as this is rare these days. He is so sweet.
Enjoy. Patricia

5 Comments:

Blogger Poetsch Family said...

Yes, they sure grow up fast. Trust me, Vayda started Kindergarted already and Tessa is going to be two in March. AHHHHH.
Enjoy the baby stage. When you have another baby, time seems to go even faster. I guess cause you're so busy.

12:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! http://www.secretariat-answering-service-norfolk-virginia.info/grand-junction-kia-dealers.html how to play street craps rolex watch written review Levitra full product information Bangle bracelette watches State of union watch live Lesbian fucking videos Medicare insurance supplement basic strategy card blackjack celexa repalcement Butalbital or fiorocet Birmingham accounting and bookkeeping general service Small tire inner tubes Cosmetic surgery for eye bags Gummi bear breast implants http://www.raddison-cruise-lines.info/casio-g-lide-watch-band.html Kerosene heater manufacturer watch types

5:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it Cheap mexico rental car honda owners team graphic Switching from hydrocodone to oxycontin distance education in the uk new marriage wife fights want divorce Spain multi trip holiday insurance amplify protein supplements Butalbital in pregnancy How do i inject oxycontin Free massage therapy business cards injecting oxycontin boards online qoclick Louisiana fragrance Tadalafil prescription medicine online Printers all in one best Gucci handbags and wallet Matching walk gates system automatic click provo tumescent liposuction Latina t-girls vauxhall vectra mp3 player

9:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! http://www.ford-explorer-roof-rack.info/Saab_road_test.html Audi rs4 wheels kim facial plastic surgery Calhoun county moving companies local

2:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Sport pika nona Gateways voice over ip Extreme h20 contact lenses aquamarine jewelry sets 401 k loan provision gila river fishing outfitters University city baseball little leage online commodity trading Porsche 914 paint code Ers debt recovery services fluoxetine Firefox headsets +lamborghini +parts accounting degree online spam blocker call center outsourcing Effexor verses cymbalta java roulette Xxxfrenzy close up blowjob

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home