Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, November 26, 2006

uh oh....

I think our baby is a tv junkie, actually more of a Blue's Clue's/Barney junkie. He woke up from his afternoon nap, proceeded to push the ottomon in front of the tv, climbed on top, got comfy and watched Joe find clues to help figure out what Blue's favorite thing to do at bed time was! (Brush his teeth - in case you haven't seen that episode). So, here Owen is, in his glory. I know I am in control of his tv watching, at this particular moment both Grady and I were busy getting dinner on the table. Don't fret, he doesn't watch 8 hours a day, maybe 1.5......




3 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

I must be getting old. There's a new guy on Blues Clues. When I used to watch it, the guy was steve (and by watch it, I meant listen toit while Megan watched it. Kayla was never a big fan. She had Dora).

3:14 PM  
Blogger Poetsch Family said...

He looks so comfy. I only wish that Tessa would actually watch some tv.

8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My kids love those shows...and more :)

8:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home