Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

leaving.....

off to Kamloops I go, again. I am leaving early today because the roads aren't looking too pretty. I hate leaving early because it means more time away from Owen and Grady. I know I have said it out loud 100 times that I must keep my eye on the prize, but it is so hard to stay focussed on school when I know it takes me away from my family so much. I know Owen won't remember me being gone and in the end I am doing this to be a good role model for him; I want him to see successful, happy, fulfilled parents. I want him to know he can do whatever he wants with his life, and that we just want him to be happy (and to hopefully he will find love like Grady and I have). So, again, in the grand scheme of things, being away each week is only temporary. I need to remind myself over and over and over...I love my family very much.

I will blog again on Friday. Promise.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

You are already such a wise mother. Your boys are lucky to have you!

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home