Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

competition.....

what competition?!? Ok, sorry to all of those who started to read my blog on a continuous basis this month. I was challenging myself to blog everyday in November and, obviously, that hasn't happened. I will update people tomorrow on why I fell behind. Right now I need to snuggle with my husband and forget about life for awhile.

p.s....big congratulations to Jocelyn and Brad, (Cassie and Kayla too)! Baby McKenna Burns (hmmm.....Gartrell for some of you) was born on Sunday and she is beautiful (8lbs 15oz!), with a megga head of hair. Pictures to follow.

p.s.s....a huge congratulations to the new Kristen and Eric Thurlin! (Grady's sister). The wedding was beautiful and the whole family (all 7 kids!!) seemed pretty happy to forming this new family. Pictures to follow.

My new personal goal is to update this site every second day. I am still proud of myself for getting semi back-on-track.......talk tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sephyroth said...

Just thought I'd say hi as I'm trying to visit and comment on as many of the NaBloPoMo blogs as I can. :)

Good luck with your new goals :)

11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home