Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday, February 13, 2006

me in a nutshell

You should do it next!

1. What is your occupation? Mom and Wife
2. What color are your underwear? boring WHITE
3. What are you listening to right now? Owen playing with rattles while jumping in the jolly jumper!
4. What was the last thing you ate? Cheerios
5. Do you wish on stars? Yes
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue
7. How is the weather right now? Windy, snowy and chilly
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes, Jolanda. I got this from her Blog. (I know her a smigin' better now)
9. How old are you today? 27....but only for a few more days...
10. Favorite Drink? Diet pepsi
11. Favorite sport to watch? Hockey
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes
13. Do you wear contacts or glasses? No
14. Pets? Three kitties: George, Piper and Joey
15. Favorite Month? July
16. Favorite Food? Ribs or steak
17. What was the last movie you watched? Crash
19. What do you do to vent anger? ramble on and on, complaining of course
20. Fall or Spring? Spring
21. Hugs or Kisses? Hugs
22. Cherries or blueberries? Neither
23. Do you want your friends to comment? Yes! Love comments!
24. Who is Most Likely to Respond? Angella (and I've NEVER met her, so its cool)
25. Who is Least Likely to Respond? everyone else
26. Who do you live with? My husband and son (aka Grady and Owen)
27. When was the last time you cried? About two weeks, heard some very sad news from home.
28. What is on the floor of your closet? Laundry, clean and dirty
29. What friend have you had the longest? Julia and Kristi, then Vicki
30. What did you do last night? Finished painting the kitchen
31. Favorite smell? My auntie Rene's scent
32. Who Inspires you? My family
33. What are you afraid of? Car crashes
34. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? plain
35. Favorite car? dreaming of a honda odyssey.....one day.....
36. Favorite dog breed? golden retreiver
37. Number of keys? about 6, but I only know what 2 are for...
38. How many years at current job? mommy for six months, wife for two and a bit years
39. Favorite Day of the Week? Sunday
40. How many States have you lived in? 0
41. How many Cities have you lived in? Penticton, Summerland, Lethbridge, Edmonton, Mannville, Terrace, Lillooet
42. Favourite TV Show? Grey's Anatomy and The Bachelor (I really love reality tv, sick, I know)
43. Favourite Activity? Being with family and friends.
44. How many siblings do you have? One big bro, and one little sis...plus 2 more brothers and one more sister (blended siblings)
45. Favourite Icecream? Chocolate

4 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

I can't believe that we have known each other for (OMG) 17 years...from the moment I moved here. I'm still learning things about you: White underwear, Patricia, really!? Just over a week until our birthdays. Wow, time flies!

7:24 AM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Hi!
I just wanted to leave a comment because you said to... I don't remember how I found your blog, though...
Love it! Keep bloggin'!

8:30 AM  
Blogger Poetsch Family said...

I am enjoying reading your blog. I learned a few things about you, looking forward to learning more, and watching your little guy grow.
Happy Valentine's Day

9:39 PM  
Blogger Angella said...

I'ma day late...yesterday was a busy one. But here's the comment you predicted.
And I've been sucked into the Bachelor. Sick.
:)

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home