Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Owen's First Haircut


Owen had his first haircut today! He didn't lose any hair after he was born, it just kept getting longer and longer. And he has a headfull! (This is a Fernandez trait not a Cameron one).
I did trim it up once before, but I am NO hairdresser.
He sat almost perfectly still in the chair, just a watchin' the ladies. I think we may have problems with him when he is older!
Anyways, he is now comb-over free and cute as a button.

5 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

Lookin' good, Owen! Oh my goodness Tricia, I can see so much of your sister in him!!

9:30 AM  
Blogger Angella said...

Great haircut! I gave Nathan one the other day...not so even :)

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am not used to this "blog" thing so posted my note in the wrong place....it looks great Tricia...hugs and kisse to Owen. Love Mom

6:32 PM  
Blogger Angella said...

Nice links! And new template!
:)

7:47 AM  
Blogger Poetsch Family said...

He looks so grown up. I remember Vayda's first haircut. Time Flies. He is so cute. Good boy for sitting still for the hairdresser.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home