Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

DARE - OLOGY!

Ok, this could be fun: I found this via randomly searching other peoples blogs and connections....is that weird???

Dare-ology:For this last section, if you would do it for less or more money, indicate how much.

Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000?
Absolutely not. I would need at least $500,000 - but some people would want to be paid if they had to see me walk down a public street naked!

Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
Can I pick who it is? Like maybe a nice, loving kiss for my sis??? hmm. maybe.

Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
Absolutely not. Ouch. reminds me of a Sopranos episode......oh, that Tony.

Would you never blog again for $50,000?
At this point in my life, yes! But I would have to keep reading about everyone else. And maybe, in a few years I would start blogging again under an assumed name.

Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
Never!!!! (not only b/c of my lack of self-confidence, but morally, I cannot do this). My nakedness is for my husband eyes only!

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
I can't even eat pepper! Never!!

Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000?
It's only hair. Sure. Why not.....

Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000?
Would I ever! Think of all the school work I'd get done.....hmmm....

3 Comments:

Blogger patricia, grady & owen said...

What kind of mood was I in when i posted this??? seriously, I need time to regenerate. I am feeling so lonely (without my hubby around much) and so tired from school and Owen......not complaining, just venting......

10:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Part of being a Mommy - it's a HARD job! Especially if you're hubby's busy.

Hang in there :)

1:38 PM  
Blogger Vicki said...

I like the post. Hope things perk up. Hope to chat soon!

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home