Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 23, 2006

you're it

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Residential Support Worker
2. Waitress / Hostess
3. Flipped Chicken at KFC
4. Student

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1. Pretty Woman
2. Cocktail
3. Can't Buy Me Love
4. Thomas Crown Affair

Four places I have lived:
1. Terrace
2. Lethbridge
3. Edmonton
4. Summerland

Four TV shows I love to watch: only four...hmmm....
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Amazing Race
3. The O.C
4. Desperate Housewives

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Disneyland - Anaheim, CA - sooo fun :)
2. San Diego, CA
3. Miami, FL
4. Does Sas-kat-che-wan count as a holiday?

Four websites I visit daily:
1. msn. com to find celeb gossip
2. my blogger friends
3. royal bank
4. some university, always looking for classes

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Nachos
3. Steak
4. Halibut

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Somewhere hot, anywhere.
2. with my little Emily and Zach in Sherwood Park
3. out in the yard - 16 degrees today!
4. in Summerland

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We wish you sere here in Sherwood Park too....

9:54 AM  
Blogger Angella said...

Good list!

It's a great way to get to know a bit more about everyone :)

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home