Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 25, 2006

time flies





Oh my goodness, I just looked at Jenn's (Dykstra) blog and she posted some pics of Caleb in his jumper and it brought back so many memories. So, of course I have to post some old and new pics of Owen in his jumper to show you all how fast time flies (as if you already didn't know). The top two are of Owen's first time in the jumper, the bottom two were taken February 5. He jumps like a mad-man now and squeels with delight while jumping! I think the first time he went in the jumper was in September and he weighed 14 lbs. Now, Owen will be 7 months on Sunday and weighs 23 lbs. I get teary eyed packing up old clothes. And, to all you newly-pregnant women out there, STOP IT! You're all giving me the baby bug!

5 Comments:

Blogger patricia, grady & owen said...

oh, and that is Greys Anatomy on the tv!

8:53 AM  
Blogger Angella said...

But of COURSE it is :)
Nathan was a mexican jumping bean back in the day.

And the baby bug isn't a BAD thing...

2:56 PM  
Blogger Poetsch Family said...

They just love the jolly jumper, great entertainment for both of you.

I just realized I picked the same template as you. I had some problems with the other one.

12:23 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

hmmm, the baby bug, eh? My little bean could use a playmate?! On a serious note, I can't believe how big little O is getting. Time really does fly!

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site...
»

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home