Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, March 16, 2006

time flies

Sorry to all who read the blog, I have not done a great job of keeping it updated.
We spent three nights in Summerland, then were only home one night, then we were off to Terrace! We just got home yesterday, and I am leaving for an overnight trip to Kamloops today for a school orientation. To all who know me well, yes, I will be returning to school.....again!
Inside joke is that I am pretty much in school all the time. Some may say I change my mind often, but thats not it. All (many) of the courses I have taken in the last five years are health related. I will soon be enrolling in a Psychiatric Nursing program which all along has been my goal. Finally, I have found a way to do it mostly at home, maybe traveling a smidgin' to Vancouver and attending practicums in Lillooet and Kamloops.
On to better and cuter topics.....
Owen is CRAWLING. Full-on crawling. He has also learned to pull himself up onto his knees and has once pulled himself right up on his feet. He is pretty proud of himself and we are sooo proud of him! He appears to be right on track with 'the book'. I always laugh when I'm referring to 'the book', because all moms out there know exactly what I mean.
I will add some photos soon, maybe even a crawling video.

4 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

Yay! Owen is crawling! Yay, you're back in school!

I am so so so sorry we didn't see each other in Ssummerland, things got absolutely CRAZY. But now we are moved, and although things are still crazy, I think we need to make a plan to have some sort of a visit. We're going away for a few days but we'llchat when I get back. I'll Email you my new phone number. Talk to you soon!

7:52 AM  
Blogger Poetsch Family said...

The trouble begins (crawling). You just wait until he starts running. It sounds like you have a very busy life. Are you going to school full time?

1:27 PM  
Blogger Angella said...

Yay for crawling! And yay for a new post!
Sounds like you've been busy...and having a good time :)

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

6:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home