Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Truthfully

Tuesday posts are gonna suck. Sorry, but I am away in Kamloops and I have just finished a 12 hour shift and still have another tomorrow. So tired. Still need to shower. I will just acknowledge Marie. This woman, I barely know her, has welcomed me into her house each week. I am almost a complete stranger to her; only know her through association. So, thank you Marie (and you're family), for making me feel so welcome and at home, in your home. Each week I am so grateful that I have a warm bed to sleep in. Plus, you are so full of life and inspiring to me as a person and as a fellow nurse. I look forward to hearing your interpretations of my experiences at work. You challenge my views and make me reflect on personal experiences and how they affect me with patients. Thanks for the insight.

Until tomorrow everyone. Promise some pictures of Emily and Zach soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home