Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, January 07, 2007

CHELSEA!!

Chelsea Leslie left a comment on my last post. This was totally unexpected! I haven't been in touch with Chelsea in three years; the last time I saw her, to be exact, was on my wedding day! She was pregnant at the time and I never even found out what she had!!

Chelsea: please leave me your email address in another comment. I often wonder about you and how you are doing. It sounds like you're doing great. Are you still in 100 Mile? What an exciting morning it is for me to open up the blog and to hear from you!

Funny, but you and Vicki (Conti/Rogall) are the only two people I wish I was closer to from my past. We have so many good memories together.

For all the ups and downs about blogging, this has made it all worth it; reconnecting with a dear friend!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, what a fantastic way to wake up! I am glad you were happy to hear from me. It was pure luck that I came across your blog! I was thinking about people from my past so I put your name into my search engine and up popped this blog! I was so surprised to see all the pictures and info. I think I was in shock for a minute or two when I saw you with Owen. It is neat to see old friends with children. It looks great on you. My e-mail is chelsealesley@hotmail.com.
Can't wait to hear from you.
Love,
Chelsea

If Vicki checks this... Your girls are beautiful and you look FANTASTIC!

9:23 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

So Cool! I wish we were closer, too. As soon as things slow down, maybe we can spend more time chatting and catching up. I know we can make it work! Patricia, it's always been that no matter how long we lose touch for, we always pick up where we left off. So nice! Hugs to Owen from all of us Rogalls!

And thanks, Chelsea. I hope you check back cuz I'd love to know what you're up to!

1:14 PM  
Blogger aweeks said...

Hi there...no, can't quite put my finger on who you are. but, if you say you know me, then I guess you do! I'm the youngest in the family...i'm 22. Tina [christine] is 29 now. Talk to you soon

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home