Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Sunday, February 19, 2006

please enjoy...





Enjoy a few of the 103 photos we took this weekend.
You heard me, we took 103 pictures of Owen this weekend, which rounds us up to probably 1500 in six months. Is this normal? The beauty of digital cameras, I guess. I am sure all you other parents know exactly how easy it is to just keep clickin' away....'oh, look at him now..quick he's smiling..what a cute outfit..thats so funny..he's just so darn cute'...please sympathize/empathize with me.
So, please, do enjoy! (and yes, in one of the pictures Grady is trying to teach Owen how to play video games).

6 Comments:

Blogger Angella said...

I have a YEAR's worth of digital photos to go through & pick ones to develop...

He sure is a cutie!

3:51 PM  
Blogger jfur said...

this is totally normal. I'm taking pictures all day long.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Elizabeth said...

Yeah, I have the same problem... wayyyyyyyy lots of diital picures. It's great. you capture each and every single moment. I've slowed down now, though, because my camera battery dies very quickly!

9:29 PM  
Blogger Vicki said...

Still, couldn't be cuter. Digital pictures just make it so easy to click away. And why wouldn't we want to?

4:43 PM  
Blogger Poetsch Family said...

Yes, everyone does it. You can't have too many pictures. Make sure you scrapbook them though. I love the digital camera cause you can just erase and not worry about developing.

9:53 PM  
Blogger Angella said...

Happy Birthday!

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home