Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday, February 25, 2006

just for Vicki

Ok, I have not been a very great friend lately. My 'little' Vicki' is pregnant, moving and living without her Dono at this time and we haven't even been able to chat on the phone AND I haven't returned emails. I have no excuses. I am so out of touch. I spend everyday with Owen and in the little down time there is, I do laundry, houseclean, cook, shop and try to spend time with Grady, plus I like to relax and sleep a little. I used to be a phone-a-holic and would talk on the phone 3000 minutes a month. Since having Owen the minutes have been cut to about 900 and probably 80% of the calling is to my mom. The other minutes are to Jill! (I do talk to my sister-in-law a few times a day). I am sorry to all the others that I am not getting too, especially Vicki.
With that said, Vicki, I am coming to Summerland this weekend to see you before you move. I just have to.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vicki said...

Thank you so much for that! And...it's FINE! I just really want to see you or even chat with you. I miss talking, it's been a while. And I totally understand the joys of being busy, so whenever we get to it, we get to it! I'm sending you lots of love...and I appreciate that you are thinking of me. That really means a lot. Thank you!

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. »

3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home