Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Friday, August 18, 2006

Finally Able to Sit in Comfort



When Grady's parents babysat Owen last weekend, they broke one of our kitchen chairs - for those of you who don't know, our table and chairs SUCK! So today his mom phoned and described this table to me and asked me if we would like it.....like it? It's a thousand times better (and nicer) than the one we have now and did I mention we're living on ONE income these days, so purchasing a new table on our own isn't in the cards for the next two or three years! So compliments of Sandy and Suzie we have a whole new dining set! Can't wait to pick it up at the end of the month.
Patricia

p.s. thats my mom in the green, grady's in the white!
And in the first picture, the chair is not lop-sided, its in my parents gravel driveway.....just to clear it up!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love them!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Vicki said...

I like the set. I like the picture of your mom sitting on a chair belonging to the set even more. I haven't seen her forever. She looks great!

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home