Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Come home soon daddy...

Grady is away in Terrace until tomorrow night. He only left yesterday, so I am not complaining that he is gone for too long, but it breaks my heart to see how sad Owen is when Grady doesn't come home at the end of the day. As you can see in the first picture, Owen has been carrying around his two favorite items today: a Barney video and a picture of "daddy". He literally takes his daddy's pictures everywhere with him. As you can see in the second picture, when he was dismantling my kitchen cupboards today he had his daddy's picture on the floor beside him! We really have a sweet baby.




p.s. I miss Grady too, we have had a couple of hit and miss weeks lately where I arrive home from Kamloops on Wednesday night and he has had to go out of town the same day, making it a whole week apart. Another "bonus" about being back in school. Until tomorrow everyone...

2 Comments:

Blogger Poetsch Family said...

It sure sucks being apart. The exact reason that I am in Fort St. John not in Summerland. Your little guy is very cute by the way.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Vicki said...

I know what that's like...it's really hard being apart.

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home